domingo, 8 de noviembre de 2015

Movies

       Family movies are the best because they teach us the importance of values. These films show us real and touching stories about families. Also, they provide us happiness because usually these films are funny. An example is "Mrs. Doubtfire" by the deceased Robin Williams. This actor made many films with positive messages about the importance of family. Another example is  "Beethoven", this is a family comedy film. This movie presents the importance of family union and show us that animals are , also a family members and we should love and respect them. There are many significant values that are presented in these films. The last example that confirms the diversity of these movies is "Home Alone". It is the most famous film of Christmas. This movie besides of being comical it, had an important messages. The message is that no matter what you do or who you are, your family always will be by your side, to protect you, respect you, and love you.

       The most common values that we see in the family movies are respect, love, dedication, perseverance, and others. I think that these are the best movies because they transmit us a possitive message that can serve us as an example. But, now exists more violent films with negative values such as intolerance and disrespect. I still remember the movies that I mentioned and I still see them because they were important in my childhood and they remember me the values that my family taught me. But times changed and people also changes. This films have been forgotten by many people, but my family and I have not forget them. The new generations should see these awesome films!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario