This awesome project help me to be more objective and critical in terms of what is currently happening in our world. It also help me to be more realistic and optimistic because we should worry about everything that happens around us, even if it is happening far away. This project also wake up my interest in learning new skills, doing searches on the internet, and looking for videos related to the established themes. All the themes were very interesting, but the more complicated for me was the one from Religion because this topic always cause controversy in our world and I don't wanted to wrote something that offended someone (reader). But, the ones that I most liked were Happiness, Celebrity, Movies, Education, and the World. I liked this topics because I was able to wrote what I thought correct. This project also allowed me to gave my opinion in themes that I had never before considered important or curious. The best of all was that I enjoyed looking for information and news related to the topics and I also liked to create my own space: "Yareli's Dynamic World". Thank you Professor for helping us to create our blog!
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario